Sunday, July 5, 2015

Reality Check?

Figuring out what you want to be when you grow up, is a lot harder for some. I personally, am not highly skilled in just one area, and don't have a fanatical approach to one subject: I.e: I'm not an athlete, but I love to exercise.

There are some of us, that were just born to be certain people in life. Some are natural born dancers, some are musicians, others are the cuts throat Wall Street executives. It has always been something of interest to me; people figuring out their lifes' calling, especially from a young age.

I mean, do they just innately know? Is it because of their parents pushing them in that direction?

Does PERFECT practice, really make perfect?

I'd love to start a dialogue on this.

Nature vs nurture, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment