Sunday, July 5, 2015

Behind the Scenes shots and Tea

Social media management is all about bringing people together.
That, unequivocally, is my favourite part of my job.  

Today started out with tea, coffee, and intense business jargon. Arriving at the Moses Mabidha Stadium, I got to meet Brett Blignaut, of BRB photography. 
Check out some of his amazing imagery here.

I, as an alternative model, have been infront of the camera a lot, but the intricacies of digital photography was generally lost on me. The world of digital images was new to this old school film photographer.    

So today, was about absorption of knowledge, allowing others to pick at my intellectual property, and of course, get some amazing pictures!

We where doing a photoset for a new force to be reckoned with, Dilosen Naicker. Brand strategist by day, and entrepreneur by night.
'I have always enjoyed a smooth brew of design creativity and brand strategy that enables me to dynamically think of potential concepts and ideas that can enable others to achieve greatness', says Dilosen.

Want to see him in action? Click here.

After our gulps of warm beverages, and a quick reminder that time does not stand still, we started the days shooting.

Light testing, angles, 'Smile Now' and ofcourse, location, were the go to words of the morning!

All together, I must say, Brett captured some amazing shots! I certainly learnt a lot, and in such a short space of time. Diloshen, was an absolute natural.
Watch this space for what this young business boffin is bringing to the table!

Here are some of the behind the scenes shots that I captured.  
Check out our Facebook page for more Information on these two moguls, and the finals shots from this shoot, levelling up on corporate photography!

Check out our Gallery Page for the rest of the BTS pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment