Friday, November 7, 2014

Useless Vocation

Honestly, Im just sick and FUCKING tired of all the noise.
That is what it is - NOISE.

BLAH BLAH BLAH - Nothing of substance.

I mean, dont get me wrong, I can talk the biggest load of crap on a good day - but it is generally to keep myself entertained.
To those of you, who think this is a viable means of communication, always, I loathe thee.

You only have one life to live, so live it to the fullest. 

This statement can be interpreted in one of two ways,really:
1. Do whatever you feel, as you only have one chance,
2. This is the only life you have, do the best you can to keep it sacred

Most people go for option 1 - which, in all fairness is their choice, but please dont include me in your ''YOLO'' lifestyle.

I plan to leave a mark, one that could possibly teach generations to come.

I dont want to know about all your one night stands, and possible contraction of HIV.
I dont care about all the alcohol you drank last weekend, and how you are developing cirrhosis of the liver.
I dont care about your relationship issues, because you are abused and choose to stay quiet. 

Get the picture?

Talk to me about your goals, your plans, how you have evolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment